CS:GO Operation Bravo
Today the second "Operation" for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has been released, titled Operation Bravo. Operation Bravo adds 8 top-voted community made workshop maps, consisting of 7 new maps and 1 map returning from Operation Payback. The full map list is Agency, Ali, Cache, Chinatown, Gwalior, Ruins, Siege and the returning Seaside from Operation Payback. Also included in this update is a new Operation Bravo challenge coin and 31 weapon finishes from 2 new weapon collections - Alpha and Bravo. Operation Bravo can be purchased for $5.99 USD. More information about Operation Bravo can be found over at the Counter-Strike.net blog.
In addition to the new Operation Bravo, various bug fixes, map updates and a replacement of the "Arms Deal Collection Contract" with "Trade Up Contract" that can be used with weapons from any Collection. A full list of the patch notes can be found below.
Release Notes for 9/19/2013
- Added Operation Bravo Pass for access to Workshop maps in Deathmatch, Casual and Competitive. Visit http://blog.counter-strike.net/operationbravo/ for details!
- Fixed the buy menu not allowing players to buy a helmet+vest when they had a vest but not enough to buy the helmet+vest.
-- Removed flowerpots on balcony near Mid.
-- Blocked visibility through haycart at Banana.
-- Blocked visibility through sandbags in Banana.
-- Blocked one way visibility through yellow car in Banana.
-- Tweaked cover in Bombsite A.
-- Removed trashcan near connector into Bombsite A.
-- Added cover at top of CT stairs into Bombsite A.
-- Widened box near T tunnel into Bombsite A.
-- Blocked visibility under the van at Bombsite B.
-- Removed the red pushcart near Bombsite B.
-- Removed bed in apartments near Bombsite B.
-- Removed center divider in CT sniper window.
-- Added cover inside Palace.
-- Removed scaffolding in alley near Apartments, tweaked skybox volume.
-- Removed chairs in Underpass.
- Fixed vest and helmet+vest armor costs in the buy menu.
- Fixed flashbang grenade overlap bug in the UI.
- The "flashed" icon no longer shows up when the cl_draw_only_deathnotices is set.
- Fixed missing localization text for status of players playing the Weapons Course.
- Increased resolution of death message weapons icons.
- Replaced "Arms Deal Collection Contract" with "Trade Up Contract" that can be used with weapons from any Collection.
- Holstered weapons now correctly show their silenced/unsilenced state.
- Fixed expired Operation Payback Passes not being redeemable for Operation Payback Coin.
- Fixed a community server crash in certain Deathmatch mode settings.
- Fixed a community server file transfer exploit.
- Custom map scenario text files can now contain "RULESHERE" as the very first thing in the text which will get replaced by the game mode rules that are currently being loaded. The rest of the scenario text file will be added to the end of the rules text.
Big news for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, one last thing to note is that Operation Bravo runs until January 20, 2014.